AnyDWG develops software for viewing, converting and storing files used in engineering organizations. AnyDWG provides innovative customization solutions for CAD/Document systems to improve the efficiency of your work.
We have partnered with leading architectural firms, municipal engineering design & research institute, and manufactory to ensure all our products meet the requirements of the architectural, engineering, and construction communities.
AnyDWG's products cater to the following markets:
We have many years of experience and expertise in developing CAD applications, client/server applications, and databases for architectural firms, municipal engineering design & research institute, and governments. The success of our software is largely due to the extensive engineering experience of the AnyDWG staff.
- AutoCAD drawings conversion tools.
- Architect Management solution.
- Exchange data between different CAD systems.
- Comprehensive solution specifically designed for architectural practice.
Our Technical Experience / Expertise:
- Microsoft Visual C++
- Microsoft Visual Basic
- MFC (Microsoft Foundation Class)/Win32 API
- Microsoft OpenGL
- ATL (Active Template Library)
- DB technologies (SQL/DBII/Orcale)
- Web technologies (HTML/XML/Web services technologies/C#/PHP)
- AutoCAD, ANSYS, Mathematica, SolidWorks, Unigraphics, Pro/Engineer
- Object ARX
- UML - Unified Modelling Language
- RUP tools (XDE, ClearCase, ClearQuest and Requisite Pro)